Friday 23 August 2013

I, Priestess (14)


I, PRIESTESS (14)


Well, I think, I got lost in translation or transmission.

Going home.

Never fear, I'm back; just consider it some kind of omission.

Remission from narrating. Writing life can be hard. We remember so little, but, what we remember - our memories - reminds me of lard.

Blocks your arteries and constricts your blood flow.

Stifled and strangled as they are, memories dictate what you think; who you think you are, what you know you think.

Mojo, and kitchen-sink.

'Supposing truth is not continuous, but is discontinuous, untrustworthy, mottled, pitted, full of irony, ambiguity, paradox, failure and instability'.

Let's tell some stories.

(ref: Rick Moody 'On Counternarrative' in (ed) R Rugoff, 2013, The Alternative Guide to the Universe, London: Hayward Publishing)

No comments:

Post a Comment