Thursday 15 August 2013

I, Priestes (11)


I, PRIESTESS (11)


Well.

The politics of dieting are powerfully disarming but, honest to God, quite frankly I'm starving.

That said.

You won't find me grumbling; I'll not be complaining. An eating disorder's a form of campaigning; a means of insisting your voice will be heard (however self-harming, ill-judged or absurd).

Where once excess fat was a feminist issue it is now the concern of ecologists, too.

Afterall, how on earth can the planet be saved if we all stuff our faces with the food that we crave? If we use up resources on multiple courses of mass-produced produce (and over-rich sauces)? If we fly in our fruits from far-away lands, and feed our desires from kiosks and stands that only sell meat that's industrially-processed?

Anorexia's the answer.

Subscribe and feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment