Thursday 3 October 2013

Broom (10)


BROOM (10)


I began to defrost the mini-bar (discard the old cheese and the mouldy jam jar). The refrigerator was stinking, but, it's still got me thinking . . .

This is what I'm currently pondering:

The girl from Exotica loves the thought of the one with the Hoola-Hoop's mobile institute . . .

I mean, how is that for a team?

I confess, these young women exceed all my dreams. Yes, they moan and they snipe (don't use feminine wipes) but I feel like a cat with the cream. (I'm so happy I think I might scream.)

The fly in the ointment - my one disappointment - is the artist who runs for the train. I am tired of her old refrain. Yes, of course, we regret British Rail was disabled but that shouldn't determine how her days are timetabled.

Get a Student Rail-Card and cheap tickets aren't hard to acquire, to purchase or buy. (So, right now, I am asking 'just why' the artist can't make a nine-forty-five start; why the artist can't leave after three. Why the artist is always quite testy and tart; why the artist seems not to like me.

All I want is a happy family; a convivial community.

No comments:

Post a Comment